- A friendly and comfortable atmosphere is considered an important part of patient treatment at Clane General Hospital, so visiting is encouraged.
- There are no specific visiting hours however, all visitors are expected to leave by 10 pm with the exception of a parent who is staying with a child overnight.
- There may be occasions when staff need to perform normal clinical procedures and we would ask visitors to wait outside the room during these times.
- If you are visiting someone and have a cold, symptoms of flu or other infectious diseases, we ask that you avoid visiting the Hospital until you are better.
- Please make note that although most of our patients are day cases, we ask all patients to prepare for being in Hospital for the entire day.
- Children may visit if accompanied by an adult.
- Free car parking is available in the grounds of the Hospital.
Click HERE to view directions in getting to the hospital.