Clane Hospital are delighted to add C Urea Breath Testing for post eradication testing of Helicobacter Pylori to our list of services.
C Urea Breath Testing for Post Eradication Testing of Helicobacter Pylori
We will provide this service to any patients who require post eradication testing of Helicobacter Pylori.
What the service provides:
- Report in approximately 10 days from the date of the test.
- Results reported back to G.P. by our RGNs in Suite 4, Clane General Hospital.
- Monday to Friday service at a time to suit the patient.
- Free parking to patients.
- Detailed patient information leaflet regarding the test and fasting requirements.
- Free light snack after the test.
- Competitively priced.
Consultant/GP Referral Required
To book appointment please forward referral letter as follows:
Post: Suite 4, Clane General Hospital, Prosperous Road, Clane, Co. Kildare.
Fax: 045 989747